Let’s be honest. We try to eat steamed and grilled food to stay as healthy as
possible but why not jazz up a healthy meal? I’ve chosen
@purenaturalsandorganics Mozaics Organic Popped Chips to crumb and turn the
simple baked fish into a fun dinner for my family. It is a great alternative to bread
crumbs as it adds much more crunch and flavour to the fish. I’ve done this before
with other chips as well but I wanted to share with you my favourite choice. BTW
kids absolutely love this!!!
600g – 700g white fish fillets cut into strips
1 pkt Mozaics Organic Chips
2 eggs, whisked
Medley of Rainbow Tomatoes
Drizzle of Honey
Sea salt / Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190C fan forced and arrange a shallow tray with baking paper.
- Place the chips into a ziplock bag and roll over with a rolling pin and break them up into crumbs.
- Place the crumbs onto one plate and in a separate large bowl add the whisked eggs.
- Take the fish fillets and place them all into the bowl of eggs. Mix and make sure they are coated well. Then one by one place them into the crumb mixture and press the crumbs firmly onto the fish.
- Place each one onto the tray. Repeat for each fish fillet.
- Once completed, place into oven and bake for 10 minutes. Turn over and further bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with suggested salad.