This Cauliflower Herb Bread is gluten free, low carb, cheesy, quick to make and
600g cauliflower florets
100g kale leaves
4 green onion, thinly sliced
2 ½ cups grated cheese
4 large eggs, whisked
1 garlic clove, minced
fresh thyme leaves
sea salt and pepper
- Place cauliflower into food processor and pulse until resembles rice. Place into microwave proof bowl, cover and steam for 7 minutes.
- Place kale into food processor and pulse until chopped finely.
- Preheat oven to 180C fan forced. Line tray (approx. 30 x 30cm) with baking paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and then pour into tray. Spread out evenly and flatten. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow to slightly cool before serving. Cut into rectangles, sprinkle with extra thyme leaves and serve with sauce.