Do you love caramel? Yes I do!
Do you love popcorn? Most certainly!
And what about chocolate? Well that isn’t even a question!
Then you will LOVE this Caramel Popcorn and Chocolate Slice. It is one of those
slices that you take a piece and say to yourself ‘just one more’ which can be a
bad thing I know but a little indulgence never hurt anyone. Enjoy
600g milk or dark chocolate
170g Fisher's Caramel popcorn
(I used Fisher’s popcorn from
- Line a 30cm x 15cm cake tin.
- In a saucepan, bring to boil about 4cm of water. Set a heatproof bowl in the mouth of the pot making sure the water does not touch it and add the chocolate. Over a low heat stir the chocolate continuously until it melts. Remove bowl from heat.
- Once melted, add the popcorn to the chocolate and mix so the popcorn is coated. (leave a handful of popcorn out so you can garnish over the top of the slice).
- Pour it all into the prepared tin then scatter the remaining popcorn evenly over the top. Place in fridge for at least 3 hours to set.
- Remove from fridge and cut into squares.