4 boneless skinless chicken thighs or breast, cut into cubes
1 large red capsicum seeded and cut into pieces
1 large green capsicum seeded and cut into pieces
1 large onion, cut into pieces
1 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
1. Prepare a hot bbq or grill. If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for at least 30 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl toss chicken with barbecue sauce. In a separate medium bowl toss green and red bell pepper and onion with oil and salt.
3. Thread chicken, peppers, and onion onto skewers.
4. Grill skewers, turning frequently until browned on all sides and chicken is cooked through about 10 minutes. Transfer skewers to a platter and tent with foil to keep warm.
5. Serve skewers with more barbecue sauce and your favourite side